How it works…
- An affiliate starts with registering (filling a form) for the affiliate program. The link to the registration form is here:
(The registration form is in english and german only). You can find also the document "General Terms and Conditions of Business" at the page linked.
- After your registration, the primaERP team will be informed about the new affiliate and be prompted to activate it.
- After the activation, the affiliate receives a unique ID, which he should then later incorporate into the web links on his web pages.
- The affiliate can place primaERP content on his website by putting links pointing to any part of www.primaerp.com (home page, time tracking page, registration form...) but always adding his affiliate ID parameter at the end. The link has to have the following structure: www.primaerp.com?aid=123456789 where the number (123456789) is the unique affiliate ID. If the customer comes from the affiliate page and registers with primaERP, the affiliate ID will be assigned to his record in our client's database. If he creates an order (immediately or some time later), then the payment will be assigned to the affiliate.
- On the pages of the affiliate, in accordance to the §4 (2) of the General Terms and Conditions, there has to be information about the partnership with primaERP.
- Affiliates will publish the links on his page and inform primaERP team about it by e-mail.
- After activation of the affiliate, the affiliate will also get his own login to the Digital River Share-It web application (called Affiliate Control Panel), where he will be able to:
- see the product list (all types of subscriptions available),
- see orders made by his clients,
- see other useful information about the business.
Note: The Affiliate Control Panel also contains a Link generator, but don’t use it. Use the direct link to www.primaerp.com pages with the aid parameter instead (as mentioned above).
- The affiliate gets commission (so called advertising cost compensation) from all purchases made by clients coming from his web pages through the link with his unique ID. The standard commission is 15% from the end price of the product sold (prices can be seen in the price list via Affiliate Control Panel). In case of recurring (monthly / annual) subscriptions, the commission is counted every month / 12 months until the subscription is cancelled.
Once the affiliate registers to the Control Panel, he can find a list of FAQs there concerning details about the affiliate program in general. The most important FAQs(adjusted to primaERP) from there, you can find here:
I signed up - what happens next?
Share-it will check the data for each newly registered affiliate and then notify primaERP . Since primaERP can either immediately accept a partnership with an affiliate or first check their information, there can be a short delay until the account is activated. This also depends on how often the affiliate requests are checked. In any case, we will notify the affiliate by e-mail of the request status.
After the affiliate has registered and the account has been activated, you will receive your login information for the Affiliate Control Panel.
After receiving our authorization, the affiliate can create a direct link to the primaERP website with the "aid" parameter. This ensures that every sale you make can be attributed to you. You can then integrate these links into your website.
The publisher, so primaERP and not Share-it, is responsible for activating your account or authorize marketing of our product. Also note that the activation/authorization can be delayed. In any case, you will be notified by e-mail of all status changes.
If we reject a partnership for some reason, you will be contacted directly.
When will I get my commission paid?
Share-it sends out Payment Reports to affiliates on the 8th of the each month for the previous month's sales.
Payment is then made on the 15th for the previous month's earnings, provided you reach the minimum payment amount of 100 EUR/USD or 70 GBP in commission earnings.
Is there a minimum amount I have to earn in order to receive payment?
Yes, you must earn a minimum of 100 EUR/USD or 70 GBP in commission before a payment can be made. If the minimum amount is not reached, the total is carried over to the next month.
How much commission will I receive?
primaERP defines commission rates for their affiliates at 15%. You can find the commission rate on our website (under the Affiliate section) or next to the product name in the product selection list in the Affiliate Control Panel. If there are any changes to this rate, we will notify you by e-mail.
Which payment methods and currencies are available for me to receive my payments?
You can receive your commission by check or wire transfer in US dollars, Euros or British pounds. You can specify your preferred payment method in the Control Panel under Administration > Your Payment Information.
Are there any costs to participate as an affiliate?
There are no monthly or fixed costs to you for participating in the Share-it's affiliate program.
What information will I receive on my sales?
You can access the sales reports in the Affiliate Control Panel. These provide an overview of your sales and commission payments by date. Share-it does not, however, disclose end customer data, since you are not the legal owner of this data
How should I promote primaERP?
You can place the referral links anywhere on your website. It is typically a good idea to place them with complementing products or related topics to help generate referrals. Since you have a lot of flexibility with the links, you can also try out different locations on your website to gauge their effectiveness.
How can I generate links using the Link Generator?
Do not use the Link Generator inside the Affiliate Control Panel application.
Instead of it, use direct links to www.primaerp.com with the "aid" parameter followed by your affiliate ID.
You can find more information and other FAQs after you register and log in to the Affiliate Control Panel application.