This is an advance feature which allows the account owner to approve time records.
It can be used to:
- Approve time records of employees or team members.
- Supervise the work of team members.
- Review updated time records .
Note that once the time record is approved, it will not be possible to edit.
- Activating the Approval time record feature
- Approving time records
- Disapproving time records
- Activating the Approval time record feature:
This action can only be performed by the account owner and administrator within the Account settings.
D) In the Time records approvals section, press on the "Off" button and select "Turn on"
2. Approving time records:
This action can only be performed by the account owner and administrator and it should be done on its respective project:
3. Disapproving time records:
This action can be performed only by the account owner and administrator and should be done on its respective project:
This is a practical feature which can be used for different situations.
- Review the unpaid work by setting the paid time records as approved and get a quick view in the reports.
- Supervise the daily work of your employees or team members by approving the time records of performed activities.
In order to have a complete view of the approved and non-approved time records in the Reports, proceed as follows: