To change your credit card details, you have to access the FastSpring account management site, where the current credit card needs to be removed and a new one added.
To do so, please follow these steps:
Go to the "Accesses & Subscriptions" site
Click on the "Subscription management" button
Insert the email address under which your subscription(s) was bought, as seen below:
4. Open the received email from FastSpring
5. Click on the "Click here to manage your order" link to open FastSpring account management site, as seen below:
After you gain access to your FastSpring account management site, follow these steps:
6. Go to the "Account Details and Payment Methods" sub-page
7. Click on "Manage" and then "Remove"
8. Click on "Add Payment Method", as seen below:
Note - In case you have multiple credit cards stored in the payment methods, make sure to set one of them as "Default". That particular credit card set as "Default" will be then automatically charged from the next billing period.
In case you still need help or if you would like to share your ideas with us, please contact the prima:Time Support team by clicking on the black bubble in the bottom right corner of this page 🙌.