primaERP has now added an advanced feature to our BILLING Module. You can now choose whether or not you want to manually write your bill numbers or create a numbering format, which will automatically number the bills. What does this mean? We'll explain below:
How can I change this setting?
1. Click on the Settings icon, which you will find on the top right corner of the screen, and choose BILLING Settings.
2. You will now see the Basic Settings screen.
By default, this feature will be turned off, which means that you can manually create your bill numbers. On the screen below, you'll see what it will look like when you create a bill with the manual numbering:
3. If you would like to have the bill be numbered automatically, please turn the feature in the Basic Settings on. You will then see the possibility of creating a numbering format as well as deciding, what the next bill number should be.
A. Setting the numbering format:
1. Next to the numbering format, you will see the default numbering scheme used by BILLING. If you'd like to change the default format, please click on the button "Change format".
B. Change numbering format window:
1. Here you can set any format you would like, using the various format element. Please note, the bill number must always be part of the numbering format. At first, you will see the default numbering format for BILLING.
2. Once you change the format, the number will start back at "1". You can always change this in the next section.
3. Please check the box that you agree to this and click "Save". The format change will be applied.
C. Editing the next bill number
1. In the basic settings screen, you will see what the next bill number will be. This means, that if you were to create a bill now, the bill would have the displayed number. If you want to change this (as you maybe changed the format), please click on "Edit":
2. Here you can enter what the next number will be. Please note, that this is according to the numbering format chosen above.
3. Please click "Save" to apply this change.