Once you connect your MS Exchange with prima:Time, all your meetings will be displayed in the Impulses channel (blue rectangles on the left-hand side of the screen).
To connect your MS Exchange calendar to prima:Time, do the following:
Go to the "Time Tracking Settings"
Turn the "Microsoft Exchange Calendar" feature on, as seen below:
When turned on, follow the next steps:
3. Click on the "Edit" button
4. click on the "Settings Office 365 (Outlook)" button, which will take you to the browser settings of Outlook
5. Select the calendar you want to connect
6. Set the view details on "Can view all details"
7. Click on the "Publish" button
8. Copy the "ICS" link
9. Insert the "ICS" link into the "URL address" field in prima:Time, as seen below:
The integration was successful when it says "The MS Exchange calendar link was set successfully" on the bottom of the page
10. Set up the number of previous days prima:Time should consider displaying from the connected calendar into the Impulses channel, as seen below:
In case you need help or would like to share your ideas with us, please contact the prima:Time Support team by clicking on the black bubble in the bottom right corner of this page 🙌.